Prime Recruitment, a leading Perth Recruitment Agency established since the beginning of 2002, provides staffing solutions to our large number of Corporate and Blue-Chip clients throughout Australia.
As our clients are starting to grow again within the WA market, so too is our internal team within Prime Recruitment. This means we have the opportunity for a switched-on Recruitment Consultant/Resourcer. Providing temporary and permanent staff in all areas of Blue Collar, Engineering, Trades, Mining & Resources, Warehousing, Office Support and Professional placements, we offer a diverse and varied work experience with full Management Support along the way.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves both the candidate and client side of business.
Do you have the following attributes, namely?
- Previous recruitment & placements experience across the areas of Blue Collar (Trades/Engineering/Industrial) highly regarded
- Excellent presentation and communications skills is a definite
- A professional manner and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional presentation skills
- Take pride in your work with drive and dedication to want to be the "Best" of what you do
- A good "Team Player", confident with a friendly phone manner
- Ability to establish and foster strong working relationships with clients and candidates
- Competent in the use of computers and have good solid experience with Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
Responsibilities to the role includes but are not limited to, namely:
- Screening, interviewing and reference checking of candidates
- Database and performance management
- Placing of adverts onto various talent platforms
- Talent sourcing (Trades/Engineering/Industrial)
- General adhoc duties to the role
What Prime Recruitment has to offer you:
- Work for one of the "Best" Boutique agencies in Perth
- Work with some of the "Best" professionals within the Recruitment industry
- Bright/state of the art offices to work in
- A great working environment with exceptional resources at your disposal
- Allow you to dictate own success and milestones
- Guidance and assistance every step of the way with your experienced Management Team
Our Culture and Benefits:
At Prime Recruitment we encourage our people's growth and development!
If you are a result oriented professional with strong candidate sourcing skills, enjoy earning an attractive salary with excellent incentive's along with ongoing industry coaching, we’d love to have a chat.
We will provide you with a competitive salary package that includes a base salary, mobile phone and onsite underground secured parking. Regular social functions plus further rewards for our employee of the month.
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. Please send your updated resume with a brief covering letter outlining your previous experiences and milestones to [email protected]
Prime Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and only Australian resident applications will be reviewed for consideration