Your new company
Hays are the most successful and recognised global recruitment agency with an unrivalled brand across Australia. We pride ourselves on empowering the world of work through our passionate approach to transforming the lives and careers of thousands of people each and every day. At Hays, it is not just our clients and candidates that we value.
At Hays, we value our own people and demonstrate this through heavily investing in the continual growth and development of our employees and their careers. We provide the industry’s very best training to drive both personal and professional development, allowing our people soar to new heights at every stage in their careers. We also take pride in driving a vibrant, high performing culture across the business, making our workplace an exciting and enjoyable place for our employees to come to each day.
Your new role
In your new role as Recruitment Consultant you will be based in one of our CBD office and embark upon the first stage of your career – the 9 month Associate programme, which includes structure learning and development together with on the job coaching from experience and successful managers. Upon successful completion of this programme, you will see yourself enjoying your first, of many promotions to Recruitment Consultant. Your career progression from here on wards in entirely determined by you! On a day to day basis, you can expect to be carrying out the following duties:
- Growing your business portfolio through building strong and long term relationships with specialist candidates and clients
- Establishing the needs of your clients and candidates and offering your industry expertise to meet these needs
- Sourcing and placing your industry’s top talent into the opportunities offered by your clients
- Establishing a strong and reputable personal brand for yourself through attending meetings, networking events and identifying new clients opportunities
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish and maintaining a high level of aftercare to both clients and candidates
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in your new role, you will;
- Be competitive and ambitious by nature and have the desire to go that extra mile.
- Demonstrate the passion to be successful and to build a rewarding career in recruitment
- Have outstanding communication skills
- Be confident with a sales role
- Be well presented and professional
What you'll get in return
- You will join an award winning training programme
- The opportunity to work in a global organisation with a fantastic business and office culture
- Have the ability to manage your own business and impact your earnings
- Be given fast track opportunities to continuously develop your career
- Be given the opportunity to become an industry expert
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2464186