Exciting Recruitment Consultant opportunities for ambitious individuals with experience within the Legal Industry. This opportunity offers leading training and development alongside a career where people are rewarded and promoted based on results.
Your new company
At Hays, we are market leading experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of industries and professions. We believe the right job can transform a person’s life, and the right person can transform a business. As a recruiting expert at Hays you will have the opportunity to do this every day.
Recruitment is a sales and relationship driven environment where you will have the opportunity to grow your business through your networking capabilities and tenacity. Ideal candidates will have some experience within the legal industry, but more importantly have an entrepreneurial mindset. You will be ambitious, sales driven and inquisitive and will have exceptional communication skills.
Your new role
When you become a recruiting expert, we provide you with more than just a job. We will offer you all the training and development you need that enables you to:
- Provide outstanding service to your candidates, taking a genuine interest in their career aspirations and building strong relationships with them
- Further develop relationships with businesses who we currently deal with and identify new business opportunities
- Conduct business development calls to establish relationships with new clients and meet recruiting managers face to face to build relationships and understand their business needs
- Actively get involved with the community via relevant industry networking events and online networking (LinkedIn)
- Work collaboratively with your team to reach team goals in addition to your individual targets
- Handle the job process from beginning to end including short-listing, making expert recommendations and maintaining relationships
What you'll need to succeed
You may not know what you want to be. You may have embarked on a career path that simply isn’t you. What you know is that you are:
- Highly motivated and sales driven
- Driven towards achieving results in an environment full of healthy competition
- Passionate about helping people flourish and achieve their career goals
- Energised by connecting with new people
- Inquisitive and curious, always wanting to know more about people and the world of work
- Confident to establish new relationships
- Ambitious to achieve results and progress your career
- Adaptable and agile, able to constantly seek new opportunities in the market
What you'll get in return
We don’t expect you to be an expert straight away; we grow our own talent and will invest heavily in your development. Our intensive 6 month training programme turns potential into expertise through:
- Comprehensive and structured training & development plan delivered by our dedicated training team
- Workshops delivered locally by specialists in their field
- Structured one-on-one coaching with your manager and industry expert
- Comprehensive online learning so you can learn independently
- A new training programme at every stage of your career with Hays, through to management and leadership
We reward the energy and passion that our people bring to work every day through a range of benefits, including; extra leave, health and wellness bonus, monthly wrap up celebrations, a national sales conference, referral bonuses and more.
What you need to do now
To find out more APPLY NOW or contact Henrikke Finstad at [email protected] or telephone me to discuss 02 8113 6497.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2530567