We are seeking an experienced receptionist to join our friendly team for a part-time casual position.
We are serching for a knowledgeable, committed, energetic, courteous and meticulously efficient medical receptionist capable of communicating fluently in English and having significant computer skills.
If you have the above qualities with at least 2 years working experience, looking for 2 days work per week, are a quick learner, multi-tasker with the right attitude, able to work independently and rotate work days, be available at short notice all days of the week (Mon to Fri), have your own transport and driving license and you are an Australian resident with police clearance, please email you resume for consideration.
Working unsupervised and pro-actively your duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Scheduling and effective management of patient bookings in Pracsoft
* Provide information to patients on practice services and fees
* Management of patient invoicing and receipting of consultations
* Administration and medical stock control and ordering
* Sterilizing medical equipment
* Online claiming creation and adjustments
* Cleaning and restocking doctor's rooms
The ideal candidate would have experience in the following:
* Availability to work Monday to Friday and the flexibility to change start and finishing times
* Professional phone mannaers
* Excellent customer service skills
* Confidence with liaising with patients and GPs