About the business
Nordwake is located in Sydney's bustling CBD, we are collective of companies in the Allied Health and Medico-legal space. We are a recognised industry provider of personal injury assessment services. Our product is producing an unbiased report/ assessment produced from our panel of expert medical specialists of individuals with a disputed claim and allied health professionals who support injured workers back into work.
We have over 25 years of experience in the medico-legal industry we provide services to insurers, lawyers, government agencies, and employers looking to resolve a personal injury matter. This could be anything from a contested workers compensation claim to a second opinion for life insurance.
This is a very exciting time to join our growing and evolving business in 2022.
Our offices are located within walking distance of Town Hall, Central and Museum train stations, with easy access to local shops and eateries.
We also have a range of benefits including dedicated ‘Doona Days’ for rejuvenation and self-care, Corporate Office Massages, Fruit Bowl, Yearly flu shot vaccinations as well as end of year celebrations plus more.
About the role
We are currently looking for an experienced Receptionist to be employed on a contract to cover parental leave. This role will be reporting directly to our Chief Operating Officer (COO), will be primarily responsible for being the face of the business and manage the front desk, whilst greeting doctors, claimants and customers along with coordinating appointments and meeting rooms.
The role includes (but not limited to):
- Office opening & closing duties such as turning on the tv, lights etc at the beginning of each shift and turning these electronics off at the end of the day.
- Meet and greet claimants, Doctors and other visitors and gather any relevant information from them e.g. ID, and other relevant information required.
- Comply with current Covid Safety policies – check proof of double vaccination / Negative Covid test result from last 72 hours.
- Monitoring activity in reception area.
- Logging arrival time and length of assessments on daily Allocation / Log in sheet (Appointment list for the day)
- Keeping track of late arrival / non-attendance claimants. Calling client for update before marking appointment DNA (Did Not Attend).
- Directing/ managing all visitors and deliveries.
- Monitoring/ managing activity in the boardroom.
- Reception Hub duties as required.
- Maintaining cleanliness in reception areas and meeting rooms throughout the day including the water cooler and refill when needed.
- Ad hoc duties when required
- Have a positive, ‘can do’ outlook and approach with a friendly personality and strive to achieve the best customer service in your role
- Experience in Reception specifically in a healthcare environment is desired
- Great attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate and experience in using Microsoft Office Suite and Office 365
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively
- Work well independently and part of a close-knit team
Noted that this role is to cover a Parental Leave contract from February 2022.
How to Apply
Apply via the link below or email your Resume directly to Neen Lavender at [email protected] – Position Description is so available upon request.
Nordwake is an Equal Opportunity Employer