Receptionist - Burwood
Permanent part-time position available. ASX listed organisation providing affordable and accessible healthcare to all in Australia.
Healius Limited is one of Australia's leading ASX-listed healthcare providers with over 11,000 people in our teams across Australia. Our extensive network of medical centres feature a range of medical services including general practice, pathology, imaging, dental, physio, IVF and specialists all under one roof. We're committed to being a better organisation every day, and this is your opportunity to be a part of that journey.
The Medical Centres Division develop and operate over 70 modern, large scale multi-disciplinary medical centres located right across Australia. Our centres serve over two million Australians every year.
At Healius, our purpose is to help all Australians be healthy and well.
Your New Role
We are looking for a friendly and experienced Receptionist for Burwood Road Medical Centre. In this permanent part-time position you will report directly to the Practice Manager. You will be managing a busy front desk reception, welcoming our patients to the Centre, supporting our health care professionals as well as general administration duties. This is a challenging role with a difference. If you love helping people and enjoy working in fast paced environment then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
This is a permanent part-time position working 4 days per week on the following roster:
- Monday 2.00pm to 6.30pm
- Tuesday 2.00pm to 6.30pm
- Thursday 7.30am to 2.00pm
- Sunday 1.30pm to 6.00pm
What you will get in return
- Possibility of future career growth and development as we are a large ASX listed company.
- Great work/life balance.
- Opportunity to make a difference - be part of a team that promotes the provision affordable, accessible & comprehensive healthcare to all Australians.
- Excellent team environment.
- Full training & support will be provided.
- Uniform provided for ease.
- Greeting patients and welcoming them into our Centre.
- Collecting & entering patient details into the database.
- Scheduling appointments (when required).
- Answering telephone calls & enquiries.
- Administration support and other ad hoc duties.
Experience & Attributes
- Exceptional customer service skills with previous customer service experience an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills including a professional & personable telephone manner.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Knowledge of Pracsoft/Medtech is an advantage.
- Ability to work as part of a multifaceted team and independently.
- Neat and professional presentation.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to give back to the community!
Join a team of health care professional who are committed to providing affordable, accessible and comprehensive healthcare to all Australians.
Select Apply Now!