- Reputable accounting firm with a fantastic culture
- Work directly with the managers & partners
- Ongoing support and development
An excellent opportunity presents to work with a well established accounting firm who are based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne. This firm have a reputation for delivering a first class service to their clients, and require an experienced Receptionist/Administrator to join their fun, friendly team.
You will work closely with the managers and partners of the firm, and will be responsible for:
- Reception duties: Assisting with reception, answering calls, scheduling appointments & routing calls to the appropriate staff member
- Daily reconciliations using XERO
- Accounts receivable
- Lodgement of Tax Returns – checking work-papers for inconsistencies and inaccuracies prior to lodgement;
- Assisting with the preparation and lodgement of other ASIC-related forms, minutes and document;
- Previous experience in a similar position is essential, preferably within an accounting firm or other professional organisation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office Suite
- Xero experience is essential
What's in it for you?
A competitive salary package between $55,000 - $65,000.
For further information, please contact Gary France on 03 8676 7600 or email [email protected]