Our client in the automotive industry is seeking a Reception/Administration Officer with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, to be placed within one of their Mildura based locations.
As the Reception / Administration Officer, your primary purpose is to provide outstanding service to the Directors and the administration team of our client. You will have the role of maintaining & fostering a collaborative team environment, as well as creating, supporting and maintaining effective relationships with customers, suppliers and the administration team. This role is performance-based with an expectation of achieving measured outcomes and key performance indicators.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities within this position will include (but are not limited to):
- Undertaking duties including: General Reception and Administration, Daily Banking, Credit Card expenses, Account reconciliation and Factory Invoices
- Contributing to the achievement of goals and objectives within the administration team.
- Participating in the employee performance review process.
- Adhereing to our clients policies and procedures – particularly the ‘Code of Conduct’ for employees.
To be successful within this position, you must:
- Possess a certificate in business studies (or equivalent).
- Have Proven experience in a similar role and record of achieving designated targets and measured outcomes.
- Possess practical skills in; Time Management, Interpersonal, Customer Service and Communication – written and verbal.
- Have Sound computer skills and a commitment to quality assurance practices.
- Have demonstrated a proven ability to work within a team environment.
- A current driver’s licence is essential for this position.
For all enquiries, please contact Claudia Scullino on 03 5023 3990 or [email protected]
To submit your application click APPLY NOW. Please make sure you upload a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role, relevant qualifications and recent resume complete with a minimum of two professional references.