Our client is a boutique client side project and construction management consultancy who provide independent and professional services for property and infrastructure projects. They are looking for an experienced Rail Systems Manager to join their innovative and client focussed team to work on a large & prestigious landmark rail and infrastructure project.
As Rail Systems Manager, you must have experience in in front end of project development through to planning, design, procurement, construction, testing and delivery of large scale civil rail projects.
Candidates can come from a head contractor, engineering, client side or an engineering consultancy background.
Our client offers end to end consulting, PM and advisory service to their clients, they have a diverse project portfolio.
Duties Include but not limited to:
- Front end development, design and procurement for Rail systems
- Maintain and manage design for Rail systems
- Delivering the D&C packages within the budget and time frame
- Deliver the technical requirements of the subcontract D&C packages required for project works
- Compile progress reports
- Internal and external stakeholder liaison
- Testing and commissions
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering or similar
- 7 to 15 plus years of experience in Rail Systems (Signaling/Systems, Communication Based Train Control, Communication, etc)
- Proven experience with Rail Systems Testing and Commissioning
- Strong Project Management skillset across all stages of the construction lifecycle
- Ability to identify potential risks and issues
- Leadership skills
- Strategic thinker who is able to see the bigger picture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
This is a permanent full time position providing a great opportunity to work with a successful and growing organisation who offer challenging work and the potential for career progression.
If you have the skills and experience that we are looking for, click "Apply" to submit your resume or contact Lisa Feehily via email on [email protected] or 0450 302 738 or Sam Barnes via email on [email protected] or 0429 306 688 for further information.