Construction Quantity Surveyor
- Work with a unique and progressive national construction contractor
- Apply your exceptional analytical skills across a diverse portfolio of projects
- Attractive remuneration negotiable based on experience
Due to an exciting growth period, a newly created position for a Quantity Surveyor exists within a national construction company. Steller Recruitment have partnered with an industry leading builder who has multiple upcoming projects across the East Coast.
This company has long-term, proven relationships with their clients and prides themselves on their unique business model and significant growth story. With a long standing, national footprint, our clients’ core value remains pivotal today, in forging lasting relationships and working towards a common goal.
About the Role:
As an integral member of the operational team, you will be responsible for conducting full data analysis across construction cost schedules and contracts. You will ensure that the financial position of the construction projects are accurately reported and controlled effectively as well as presenting detailed information on the cost of particular elements of work on a periodic basis. You will be involved in the feasibility and pre contract stage of upcoming works and manage the contractual relationships between in the various partied involved throughout the process.
You will have demonstrated abilities in managing key stakeholders and ideally have experience working in a consultancy environment. This role is perfect for a construction professional with a back ground in quantity surveying, who is ready to make the move to contractor side.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years industry experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Medium to large scale commercial project experience will be an advantage
- Possess exceptional analytical and numerical skills
- A technical understanding of construction methodology
- Proficient across construction software tools
- Be capable of managing a high volume of work
- Be a team player and adapt to company procedures and policies
- Strong verbal and written skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well know company with a solid pipeline of projects and be integral in its projected growth. The successful professional will be well remunerated in this role and be eligible for a number of employee benefits.
To apply for this position please click on the APPLY link below.Alternatively, for a confidential appraisal of the current market please contact or email [email protected] (07)3009 9648
**All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in Australia without restriction