Australia - Northern Territory, Alice Springs
AECOM has a great opportunity for a
Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QAQC) Representative on our Oasis program in Australia. The selected candidate will be responsible for conducting QA audits and QC Inspections for a large operations and maintenance activity in an overseas location, and as a member of the Mission Assurance Office. The QA/QC Representative will perform a wide variety of QA audits to determine the conformity to the quality system elements identified within the SOW by communicating and clarifying audit requirements; documenting observations; reporting results; verifying the effectiveness of corrective actions taken as a result of the audit; retaining and safeguarding audit evidence; perform a wide variety of QC inspections in preventive maintenance, quality walks, operations and maintenance, services, buildings and grounds, and other assigned inspections to include all identified work tasks i.e. service calls, work orders, preventive maintenance, project tasks and / or sub tasks and document evidence of those reviews in the SAP system; conduct comparative analysis of estimates to actual work performed documenting differences and reporting findings to affected service areas; ensure that all inspection scheduling is accomplished accurately and timely in accordance with customer requirements; track and report identified QC non-conformances until resolved; identify, compile and report metrics from QA/QC data input into the SAP for all areas O&M, Services, and Construction. Where no policies or procedures exist, assist in the development of efficient and effective service area policies and / or procedures. May utilize various engineering / scientific drawings, manuals, and other related documentation. Must be able to perform functions under minimal supervision and have flexibility to perform job function at site as well as externals locations.
- Must have excellent communication skills to communicate matters requiring tact, persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Must knowledgeable in standard construction practices.
- Must have an understanding of both general and specific phases of the job and their practical application to complex problems and situations ordinarily encountered.
- Ability to detect, communicate and adequately document errors to minimize significant impact.
- Must have computer skills and techniques to utilize MS Office tools to perform quality metrics and statistical analysis i.e. at minimum PROFICIENT in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- If required, must have the ability to work after hours, weekends, and holidays.
- US Citizenship and a current TS/SCI Clearance with current polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline
- ASQ Certification
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.