- Are you a strong Quality Manager?
- Have you dealt with suppliers and customers?
- Then please read on!
Quality Manager required with experience within a fast paced manufacturer running the department
Your new company
Hays have been assigned to recruit a Quality Manager for a fast paced manufacturer going through rapid growth. The successful Quality Manager will join a company that invest in their staff, promote from within and give full autonomy within managerial roles.
Your new role
The Quality Manager will be responsible for all quality issues throughout the factory:
- inspecting procedures and outputs to ensure the quality standards are met efficiently and on time in full
- identifying mistakes or non-conformance issues with the view of solving the issues with the team ensuring long term solutions
- planning procedures to inspect and report issues, monitoring all operations that affect quality within a busy warehouse
- assessing and identifying the quality of the customer requirements to ensure everyone is satisfied, dealing with the food safety in cohesion
What you'll need to succeed
The successful Quality Manager will have experienced working in a fast paced manufacturing environment capable developing the team and working with customers & suppliers:
- understand Quality Assurance and more specifically within a food manufacturing business, managing compliance's, processes and procedures
- capable of working closely with the whole business, inclusive of 60+ employees, to develop quality throughout as a Quality Assurance Manager
- experience of working with customers and suppliers to ensure all quality issues are ironed out before they become an ongoing issue
- qualified to work in a quality role with certifications to understand safety
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work for a stable, growing manufacturer that want to develop and learn from a successful Quality Manager. You will have the autonomy to develop and grow the quality function of the business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
George Burns - Hays Manufacturing & Operations - [email protected]
SA Licence number : LHS 297508