WHAT WE DO
Diona is an award-winning business built on a solid reputation and more than 38 years’ experience. We are specialists in cable laying installations, water, sewer and gas pipelines, roadworks as well as drainage and concrete construction. Our services encompass every aspect of utility infrastructure design and construction.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Salary continuance insurance
- Flexible working options
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We have an exciting opportunity available for an ambitious and driven Quality Advisor with experience in utilities and water infrastructure.
Your duties will include;
- Site Project Quality Audits.
- Ensure Diona's quality management system is implemented effectively and followed throughout.
- Continuous improvement of the Quality Management System and compliance with ISO 9001.
- Preparing QA documentation for pre-project commencement meetings and planning.
- Assist project teams in setting up technical folders in contract folders.
- Attend and keep record of project handover meeting.
- Coordinate project closure and QA handover of documentation and archiving.
- Record the reworks and propose new works procedure for repeating quality issues.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for passionate Quality Advisor with experience delivering underground utilities and water infrastructure projects. The successful candidate will;
- Suitable quality audit qualifications
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position in construction industry.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong planning and organising ability.
- Ability to communicate and liaise effectively with stakeholders at all levels, internally & externally.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a growing business, then APPLY NOW or contact Ciaran McGreevy on 02 8405 1575 for more information.