Limelight People are supporting an established not for profit in their search for an experienced Social Worker to join their intake and transition team.
Supporting families who have diagnosed, yet stabilised mental health conditions and complex psychosocial needs.
Duties will include:
- Oversee all aspects of the intake process in order to ensure the safe, professional and efficient admission of clients to the program.
- Assess potential clients ensuring that those accepted into the program meet all eligibility requirements.
- In conjunction with the Team Leaders, assign members of the multidisciplinary team to work with clients, based on geographical location of origin, matching staff expertise to client need.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with referrers.
- All inquiries are recorded accordingly.
- Client’s psychosocial needs are determined in conjunction with the client and documented in the client’s care plan and these needs are addressed.
- Co-ordinated supports are in place so that every client can better manage their mental health condition to help prevent relapse and have the best opportunity to a healthy and safe start to life.
- Supports clients to gain access to mental health and health services, legal, financial counselling services, to a child and family health nurse, playgroups etc. in the local community.
- Qualified mental health social worker with current AASW membership
- Demonstrated experience working with and assessing the needs of clients with complex mental health problems.
- Understanding of child protection issues and Mandatory reporting.
- Work in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team.
- Must hold a current unrestricted NSW Driver’s License.
- Good working knowledge of domestic violence.
- working knowledge of child and family support services.
- Fantastic team
- Working from home flexibility
- Great salary package
- Continued training and development
***Please Apply Online***