Experienced Air Conditioning Installation Technician
We are a growing family business based in West Brisbane looking to add a valuable leader to our team.
What are we looking for?
The key to success in this position is excellent technical installation skills accompanied by a strong work ethic with effective communication and leadership skills.
- Certificate III in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning installation
- Refrigerant Handling Licence (Arctick)
- Current QLD Manual Driver’s License
- Construction Industry White/ Blue Card
- Great work ethic and attention to detail
- Confidence to communicate with clients and colleagues in a clear and concise manner
- Can work as a team leader or independently
If this opportunity falls within your skills and expertise, email your resume today.
We require a qualified Air conditioning and refrigeration Technician with at least 1 year post trade experience in Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Mechanical Services.
The position is a lead role which would suit a self motivated, experienced technician with an eye for detail. You must have the ability to lead, to teach and to ensure that all people in your team are safe and prepared for their future in the company and the position will require the ability to communicate with clients.
A large part of the role is client interaction, identifying potential value for the client and the company.
Alfa Air Qld is an air conditioning and electrical company that services south east QLD, providing installation, maintenance and service for all AC systems. We are looking to expand our team with an enthusiastic, hard working technician able to deal with domestic, commercial and industrial air conditioning systems.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- You would be required to work on various Air Conditioning systems to repair, service, maintain and install
- Technician must have great diagnostic and fault finding skills
- Able to deal with client from start to finish to see the project/job through
- Installer/technician must take pride in their workmanship
- Have the ability to work on your own and/or in team environments
- Have the ability to plan jobs, order parts and deal with clients
Skills and experience
- Cert 2 or 3 in refrigeration
- Restricted Electrical
- Salary to suit experience/knowledge
- Up to date trade licences
- Current CPR/LVR
Job benefits and perks
- Company car
- Great rate of pay plus super
- Potential career progression
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?