Qualified Librarian | Logan Libraries | Logan City Council | 2 Month Contract
Maxima have been engaged to recruit a Qualified Librarian for the Logan City Council within the Logan Central Library, commencing on the 3rd June 2019, paying $29.33 per hour + super.
This role will see you working up to 37 hours per week spanning Monday to Saturday with two 8pm finishes per week. This is initially a two month contract with possibility of extension for the right candidate.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking routine library duties
- Providing information and advisory services to customers
- Displaying a consistently high level of customer service
- Participation in library planning and development
- Assisting with the management of programs and activities
The right person for the role:
- Appropriate qualifications in Library Science
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, STEM resources and library systems
- A high level of interpersonal skills
- An ability to effectively prioritise tasks
- Capability to work without supervision
- Exceptional customer service skills
To apply for these positions hit the APPLY link below, and upload a copy of your resume. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
I'd like to thank you for taking the time to review this opportunity and we look forward in assisting you in your next career move.
Maxima are committed to advancing workforce diversity and inclusion for all.Aboriginal Torres Strait Islander and People Living With Disability are encouraged to apply.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Note that if you haven't received a reply within 2 weeks please regard your application as being unsuccessful in this instance.