Our client is seeking a qualified Fabricator Welder for a fulltime position within their locally-owned, Sunraysia based company.
You will be responsible for adhering to a production schedule, ensuring that all parts are properly fitted, aligned and secured and ensuring that safety standards are always met, among other duties.
Your role and responsibilities within this position will be to:
- Interpret and understand production drawings and assembly instructions.
- Taking part in product development meetings.
- Verifying dimensions and product specifications.
- Marking cutting lines on material and marking out for drilling and tapping.
- Ensuring that all components are properly fabricated and clean of weld spatter.
- Maintaining a production schedule.
- Testing products for their functionality.
- Troubleshooting and stress testing products to minimize problems or recalls.
To be successful within this position, you are required to possess:
- Year 12 High school (desirable)
- Specialized certification (cert 3) preferred.
- Forklift license
- Slewing crane
- Proficiency operating heavy machinery.
- Excellent eyesight and colour vision.
- Good dexterity.
- Attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Physical stamina.
- The ability to interpret and understanding production drawings and assembly instructions.
This position offers you fulltime/secure hours. You will be required from 7am to 3.45pm Monday to Thursday and 7am to 1.45pm on Fridays.
For all enquiries, please contact Claudia Scullino on 03 5023 3390 or [email protected]
To submit your application click APPLY NOW. Please make sure you upload a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role, relevant qualifications and recent resume complete with a minimum of two professional references.