We are looking for a qualified carpenter to join our team working on residential housing projects throughout suburban Adelaide.
To succeed in this position, you must:
- Have completed Cert III in Carpentry and have relevant experience in all aspects of 1st Fix framing
- Be capable of working unsupervised and leading other employees
- Be able to read and interpret plans
- Have a White Card
- Have a driver's license and own transport
- Be a punctual, hard-working and reliable team player with good communication skills
- Have a can-do attitude and general enthusiasm for 1st Fix carpentry
- Be prepared to travel throughout Adelaide and work in all weather conditions
- Be prepared to demonstrate your suitability for this role in a brief work trial
This will be a full-time role working 38 hours per week plus paid overtime as required.
Immediate start available for successful candidate.