With an exceptional reputation for delivery for our clients, we recognise that long-term meaningful relationships are fundamental to our success.
At SCEE, we employ a proven integrated approach that combines our technical and managerial expertise. We have a problem-solving culture, clear values and strong leadership team. We aim to be a great employer bringing the best trained people with the right attitude to every job.
Established in 1978 we are an Australian-based, publicly listed company (ASX:SXE) specialising in electrical, instrumentation, communication and maintenance services recognised for our industry leading capabilities.
We are committed to living our values of safety, quality, reliability, trust and loyalty.
We are talent pooling for experienced heavy industrial electricians to work on various projects across QLD on a casual basis.
To be considered you must:
- Hold a current QLD Electrical Licence
- Hold a valid Driver's Licence is essential
- Hold a HV Switching ticket - would be advantageous
- Have a current CPR/LVR/First Aid qualification
- Have at least 3-5 years’ experience in the Heavy Industrial Construction Industry
- Hold a OHS Construction White Card
- Have the ability to undertake a Pre-Employment Medical including drug and alcohol screen
Proven experience, confidence in your abilities and a drive to succeed will ensure your success with the company.
SCEE is an equal opportunity employer committed to supporting diversity in our workforce. We encourage applications from Women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island Peoples.
At SCEE we recruit people who believe in our core values and are committed to our ‘can do’ attitude that is after all our Signature Performance. To apply for this EOI please click on the ‘Apply’ link below.
Please note this is an Expression of Interest only.