- Greenfield Product
- Likely to extend to permanent employment
- Automation and Manual testing
Working with some of Australia’s leading companies including Woolies, Myer, Bunnings etc this well-established consultancy are about to the start the build of game-changing product. They are looking to onboard an experienced QA Engineer to help with the build from the ground up.
- Develop functional automation tests using test automation tools
- Conduct manual testing when required and appropriate
- Document and analyse business needs/requirements, test plans and training material in JIRA
- Active participation in Sprint activities and owns the backlogs picked
- Work within a small team with effective communication and collaboration
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You will have a minimum of 3 years in automation testing including planning, test case, design, test reporting and defect tracking. You will also be proficient with creating, maintaining and supporting an automation framework, and Telerik Test Studio testing tool. You will be passionate to learn new tools and new business domains, and will be familiar with AGILE based software development processes.
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
This exciting global consultancy have fostered a collaborative, fast-paced culture where you will have the opportunity to work on bleeding edge products