Reporting to the QA Manager, this contract role will support the Quality function through the timely implementation of Quality Assurance actions that are sustainable and support the growth of the Yates business.
As a key aid to the Quality function you will work cross functionally with the business to:
- Ensure records are completed and documentation is audit ready;
- Coordination of document control through the maintenance of a document management system;
- Assist with internal and external audits;
- Manage complaint and non-conformance reports;
- Support and lead continuous improvement and quality projects.
Assist the Yates team and grow so much more than a garden!
What you will bring and develop
To be successful you will require a strong attention to detail and knowledge of quality within a manufacturing environment involving chemicals. You will be self driven, have a passion for achieving outcomes, and will be motivated by getting the job done! Ideally you can demonstrate:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Quality Assurance role;
- Experience with ISO 9001/14001;
- Knowledge of NCR databases;
- Proven organisational skills, problem solving and root cause analysis abilities; and
- Tertiary qualifications in Science, Technology or Health.
With more than a century old heritage, Yates has long been Australia’s leading supplier of consumer garden care products. Part of the DuluxGroup, we are an integral part of Australian gardening history, with much of our success owing to our adaptability to changes in lifestyle and meeting the evolving needs of gardeners.
This is a fantastic opportunity to drive the performance of an iconic gardening brand and influence its future potential!
For more information see www.yates.com.au or Apply today with a cover letter and resume for an immediate start!