- Mandarin speaking
- Hawthorn location - Salary upwards of $75,000 + Super depending on experience
- Amazing Culture. Work with some of the best brains in the retail world!
About the company
This leading retailer is an exciting online startup company that is disrupting the market and changing the way things are done! They are currently leading the way in Australia with a product that people love. Rated in CHOICE magazine last year, this company is making waves.
Here is your choice to stick to the status quo or be a part of a company that's changing the way people buy this product.
The team you will be working with consists of ex-engineers, entrepreneurs, ex-advertising, and customer service experts.
Too good to be true? Read on.
About the Role
Join the expanding Supply Chain team to manage material purchasing, inventory control and assist in manage relationships with suppliers.
Key responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
* Establishing and maintaining manufacturers and suppliers' criteria
* Sourcing manufacturers and suppliers by criteria
* Coordinating prototyping
* Assessing products and services, costs, and supply terms
* Negotiating contracts
* Maintaining and updating supplier information
* Maintaining good supplier relations
* Demand and supply planning
* Forwarding planning
* Raw material planning
* Executing or assist execution of above planning
* Preparing budgets, cost analyses, reports Miscellaneous Projects as assigned
You have a passion for getting it done! You're looking for somewhere you can grow and learn. You have an interesting story, and you want to have more interesting experiences. You thrive in a team, dynamic environment where the rules can change. You are independent, loyal and reliable.
To be successful, you'll have:
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Qualities such as empathy, open-mindedness and grit
- Warm energy, and an enthusiasm to learn
- Ability to adapt in a high pressure, fast paced environment
- Be tech-savvy
- Above all, a passion for creating memorable experiences
What's in it for you?
- Learn from the inside, how innovation works at a fast growing startup
- A great, growing team - no robotic, corporate culture
- Competitive annual salary
- WFH options available (Covid 19 considerations)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental Wellness Days
- Fortnightly Yoga
- Smart Casual dress
If you think you have the skills to really own this role, please apply through the link addressing the key criteria and attach your CV for consideration. Any questions, please do not hesitate to call Lauren Kirk on 0406 633 518.