Psychologist - Bundoora
Irabina Autism Services is seeking a part time (4 days) Psychologist to join our team at Bundoora, the successful candidate will work with clients and families living with Autism Spectrum Disorder and other related developmental disorders.
You will be working within a multidisciplinary team providing individual and group interventions with children, adolescents and families. This includes delivering support and consultation with key stakeholders within the wider community. In addition, you will conduct a range of assessments for clients. This includes diagnostic, cognitive, adaptive and developmental assessments. Your experience and skill set in evidence-based interventions, assessments and report writing within the child and adolescent population will stand you in good stead for this role.
You will need to have:
- Direct clinical experience working with children, adolescents and families
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team
- Appropriate Psychology Qualification and current registration with the Psychology Board of Australia, as a fully registered psychologist.
- Eligibility for a Medicare Provider number.
- Experience in assessing children for Autism Spectrum Disorders is advantageous
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work independently
- Experience in the administration of child/adolescent behavioural and psychological intervention strategies
- Sound knowledge of evidence based practice in psychology with children/adolescents
- Excellent report writing skills
If this sounds like the next step in your career please apply via the link or reach out to our People and Culture team on either 9720 1118 or [email protected]