Strong training-based opportunity on offer for a motivated provisional Psychologist seeking a role in the corporate health sector with a supportive national employer.
- Generous financial support towards registration costs
- Structured induction + training + ongoing support
- National industry specialist employer
- Large friendly team
- Treatment and counselling, assessment, and case management duties
Due to a significant business success, this growing national employer is seeking a motivated Provisional Psychologist to join their large team of Allied Health professionals in Canberra. The company itself is well-established within the Australian health, treatment and rehabilitation sectors. This role will see you working with a friendly established team with strong training and support systems and a commitment to your individual success and growth within the company.
- Case management and assessment provision
- Corporate clinical psychology services
- Liaison with all treating parties
- High level report writing
- Participation in team meetings
- Structured training and ongoing professional development
- Supportive and friendly management structure
- Realistic caseloads with a quality focus
- A competitive salary and bonus structure + financial assistance with registration
- The opportunity to work in a team environment with outgoing, motivated, and friendly individuals.
- Diversity with treatment and Counselling available
- Full career path available for those seeking progression.
- Tertiary qualification in psychology and provisional registration (or eligibility to gain)
- A genuine interest in Corporate Psychology and Occupational Rehabilitation
- You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A positive outlook and an ability to work well in team environments.
- Your own reliable car and driver’s license
You will be well rewarded with structured training, support from a senior team and an above industry average salary package including assistance with registration costs.
For further details please contact: Kirstin Symmonds: on 0407 381 250 or email: [email protected] with your current resume. All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.