- Varied role with aspects of Administration, PA, & Marketing
- Professional work environment, well established, successful business based in the Cairns CBD
- Office based role, Mon-Fri Business Hours - NO WEEKEND WORK!
A well-established, very successful Real Estate Sales & Property Management business in Cairns has a full-time, permanent opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join this busy, friendly, professional and successful team and business and provide support across a small Sales team of high performing Sales Agents in Cairns!The Opportunity
You will be the first point of contact for clients, as well as provide marketing support and administration functions to assist a team of 3 sales agents to secure listings and successfully market and sell property on behalf of their clients. Personal Assistant or Team Administration experience would be highly advantageous.
Reporting directly to the Director, you will also have some basic Property Management duties focused on financial and property maintenance management, marketing and preparing of submissions, all relating to property listings. About You
This role suits an experienced, proactive administrator that enjoys a varied role and uses initiative to problem solve and take ownership of tasks. A proven ability to communicate effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders and enjoy a client facing administration role is also essential. Involving elements of marketing administration and sales support, you will also collate financial information with the purpose of ensuring accuracy of figures and invoices for processing by the finance team.Ideal Experience
This role suits a strong administrator from Real Estate or Property industry ideally. A Personal Assistant or Sales Administration support experience within a fast paced role may also be considered. Note: candidates coming from a property sales or real estate sales background may be considered, as long as you have had some administration experience within your sales role and would be happy working in a pure office-based role.
It is essential that you have worked in a varied administrative support role with at least 4 years of solid administration experience, with capabilities of work across different business units to collate information, draft submissions and get properties listed in a timely manner.Responsibilities
Each day in the office may be different! This role offers your variety and providing admin support to 3 very successful sales agents/property managers, as well as other staff across the business as required. To thrive and succeed in this role, its important to be a proactive person that uses their initiate to plan and priorities their workday. You must be be able to produce high quality work within strict deadlines, and be flexible with shifting priorities.
A strong grasp of computer literacy, well developed communication skills and ability to problem solve and research will be the key to your success in this role.
As the front of house receptionist, you will provide professional, responsive customer service to external clients and also receptive to internal staffing needs. You bring excellent organisation and time management, strong attention to detail within administration and numbers.Main duties include:
To be considered for this role you should have:
- Prepare appraisals and submissions in conjunction with Sales Agents for a range of property types;
- Operate CRM and Trust Accounting Software as required;
- Complete property management tasks including listing appointment and lease agreement documentation, assess tenancy applications and liaise with tenants and owners for maintenance and rent collection;
- Prepare appointment and contract documentation in line with the requirements of the Property Occupations Act, liaise with solicitors and other contractors for documentation; and
- Track and manage sales and listings to completion in liaison with the Finance Manager;
- Desirable to have some experience designing, book and coordinate marketing materials for various media including print, signage and online listings.
- Current or previous Real Estate Sales or Property Administration experience is highly desired. Well developed administration experience outside of property and real estate may considered.
- Real Estate Registration Certificate preferable or willingness to undertake 3 day course (at clients expense);
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office and tech savvy with social media use for business;
- Knowledge of the Adobe Suite including InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro would be advantageous;
- Ability to conduct research, analyse information and communicate information in a succinct manner;
- Ability to create and maintain databases and utilise CRM software;
- Some exposure to real estate finance as part of an administration support role is ideal, however some basic accounting as part of your admin role will also be considered;
- Attention to detail and able to produce professionally written correspondence, create submissions and proposals;
- As this is a client facing administration role, polished and professional personal presentation is sought, along with well-spoken verbal and written communication;
Full Australian work rights are required for this full time, permanent role. role involves standard business hours, Mon-Fri with no weekend work!
Applications close COB Thursday 1st July. To Apply
Submit your resume in WORD format. To confidentially discuss this role, you are welcome to call Christine at Superior Recruitment on 0423 658 966 during business hours, Mon-Fri.About Superior Recruitment
We are a leading Cairns and FNQ Recruitment Agency offering years of recruitment expertise. We specialise in Property and Real Estate Sales & Administration throughout Cairns, Townsville and Far North Queensland. we'd love to chat with you and help you progress your career!