- Property Paralegal
- North Ryde
- Major National Brand - $110K package
This exciting role is best suited to a career paralegal looking to consolidate and develop their experience and have a real impact in the legal/property team of this well-known National Brand. This is a newly created role due to sustained company growth and success. Working within a high performing team, your role is the conduit between the Legal and Property teams and will be responsible for managing the process of all property legal documentation, as well as driving resolution of some property matters, reporting directly to the National Property Manager.
- Provide advice and assistance (and manage advice/assistance provided by internal/external lawyers) on legal issues
- Draft and negotiate a range of property documents, notices and correspondence including extension of lease, notices of exercise of options, licenses, leases and subleases, assignments
- Negotiate property documents with landlords and subtenants
- Property advice work, including interpreting property and leasing documents; searching and reviewing title documentation
- Proactive management of a Property-Legal WIP to drive the timely resolution of matters
- Basic legal research, fact gathering and information analysis
- Advise the business and provide updates on legislative changes and developments relevant to the property team
- Strong drafting skills
- Demonstrated experience in similar roles within either a recognised law firm or in-house capacity.
- Strong understanding of Property Law, preferably across multiple jurisdictions.
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple matters at any one time to bring to conclusion.
- Managing multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of PEXA and other on-line property and conveyancing services.
- Exceptional attention to detail, evident in demanding workplaces.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Time management/prioritisation skills
- Strong interpretive and comprehension skills
- Effective stakeholder & relationship management
- Influencing favourable outcomes
- Strong commercial acumen
Let your innovative, creative and adaptive attitude bring true value to this team and enjoy the satisfaction of working in a highly collaborative and successful team where your input and experience is highly valued. With an attractive salary and work benefits, don’t delay in applying, or call Monique Marten on 0431467636 for more information.