We are looking for an experienced and personable Property Manager for our Cairns One Apartment complex of 120 rental properties within our beautiful resort style complex with 7 pools.
This position would suit someone with the following attributes:
• Well presented, taking pride in your appearance;
• Excellent time management and multitasking skills;
• A 'can do' attitude with a keen eye for detail;
• A Confident, friendly and enthusiastic personality;
• Ability to work autonomously, as well as be a good team player.
• Hold a currently active Queensland Real Estate Licence
• Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Recent Property Management experience;
• Experience with CONSOLE; an advantage
• Experience with Real Estate.com
• Intermediate skill with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook, plus the ability to learn new programmes efficiently and effectively
Property Manager Duties include but are not limited to:
• Assist in the management of a portfolio of 120 rental properties within the complex;
• Conduct entry and exit reports, including final inspections, property condition reports, tenancy inspections, property viewings
• Lease sign up and renewals;
• Processing maintenance calls and invoices;
• Phone calls, emails and other correspondence;
• Polite and Professional dealings with tenants, owners and contractors;
• Preparation of legal documents,
• Advertising of properties;
• Receipting of monies as required.
REMEMBER: To be considered for this position you must hold a currently active Queensland Real Estate Licence and have a sound knowledge of current legislation. We look forward to hearing from you! An IMMEDIATE START available for the successful applicant.