Looking for a new challenge? This smaller portfolio allows you the opportunity to bring on new business and earn attractive comms $$
Our Client who is based in the eastern suburbs are seeking an experienced Property Manager looking to take the reigns of a small, well maintained portfolio and grow it!
This is a well respected brand in their area, with continuous training & support they will ensure your success in the industry.
- Managing a portfolio of 60 properties local to the office
- Routine inspections
- Arrears management
- VCAT attendance & preparation
- Attending appraisals & growing the portfolio
- No trust accounting
- Lots of admin support
- Minimum three years' experience in a Property Manager position
- Mandarin speaking highly favourable
- Must hold current Agents Rep certificate
- Corporately presented
- Must hold current drivers licence and have reliable vehicle
- Strong attention to detail
- Career progression
- Lovely, tight knit team with lots of support
- Car parking provided at the back of office
- Salary up to $65,000 + super + comms
If you are interested in having a detailed, confidential conversation about this position then Please call Nikki Grover on 0403 455 260 or apply using the link below.