- Support families and young children as part of a passionate Aboriginal community-controlled primary health care service!
- Attractive remuneration circa $83,766 - $98,283 plus super and relocation assistance!
- Amazing further benefits including subsidised accommodation, 6 weeks annual leave, salary sacrificing, free gym membership and free general dentistry!
- An applicant's gender is a genuine occupational requirement and is authorised by s35 of the NT Anti-Discrimination Act and Division 4 (s30, ss1 & ss2a,c,g,e,& h) of the Sex Discrimination Act 1984.
About the Organisation
Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation is a multi-disciplinary organisation which provides primary health care services to the Aboriginal people of Tennant Creek and the surrounding Barkly region.
About the Opportunity
Anyinginyi Health Aboriginal Corporation now has an exciting opportunity for a full-time Project Officer to join their team in Tennant Creek, NT on a 2-year contract basis.
Reporting to the Public Health Section Manager, this position will see you supporting the New Directions project, which aims to deliver antenatal, postnatal and early childhood services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families in the Barkly region with children under five (prior to school age).
For more information and the selection criteria, please click 'Apply' now!
About the Benefits
This is a highly varied and interesting role where you will truly make a difference in the lives of Aboriginal people and experience real job satisfaction each day.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration circa $83,766 - $98,283 plus super, negotiable with skills and experience. In addition, you will have access to a range of great benefits including:
- Salary packaging up to $15,899.94;
- Relocation Assistance (up to $5,000), where applicable;
- Subsidised furnished accommodation is available for candidates coming from outside of the Barkly region;
- 6 weeks annual leave giving you plenty of time to explore the beautiful Barkly region;
- Monthly paid ADO;
- Free general dentistry (excluding laboratory work);
- Free gym membership; and
- Free personal medical prescriptions (conditions apply).
You will be joining a friendly and professional team, where you will also receive personal and professional development opportunities.
Bring your senior administration experience to this rewarding and challenging leadership role - Apply Now!