This role as a Partner Performance Officer will see the successful candidate working in a Federal Government department on the Gold Coast. The team you will be a part of is responsible for managing and measuring the performance of in community partners to the scheme. The division provides it’s external partners with training and knowledge, and is there to support the account management of the partner organisations.
- Compile analysis and reports on complex information that related to the performance of partner organisations
- Monitor partner performance via communications, training, quality management and complaints
- Engage with stakeholders to support administrative operations
- Provide operation support to project works and programs
- Undertake quality assurance processes (aufits, reports, trend/outcome analysis)
- Track performance utilising various internal databases and systems
Key skills/experience required:
- project/program support experience is highly desirable
- Confident in liaising with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Reporting and compliance experience
- QA experience would be advantageous
- Excellent administrative skills
This is a 12 month opportunity located in Robina paying $42.54/hour plus super.
Undertaking a temporary contract through Randstad will give you exclusive access to our candidate benefits portal. This includes many discounts across health insurance, phone plans, grocery stores and other retail stores as well as many other discounts. You will be able to access this directly through our easy to use timesheet portal upon commencement of your assignment.
For a confidential discussion about this role please feel free to contact Alexandria Howes on 07 3100 7059 or [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.