One of my best project management consultancies require experienced Victorian client side consultancy Project Managers for major government projects across social infrastructure.
Your new company
Our client is an established national project management and advisory firm that employ over 35 staff across 3 offices in Australia. Working closely with a range of private sector and government engineering and construction clients they offer services including development, planning, procurement management, project management, advisory and project delivery advisory across a range of sectors. They have a current project portfolio which is second to none in Victoria across infrastructure. Their name is on Victoria's most exciting projects and clients.
They require Project Managers who have prior consultancy experience here in Melbourne in those mentioned sectors.
The Melbourne office currently employs 35 staff and are growing their Infrastructure, Education, Social and Health Divisions amongst others. With well connected Directors they now require Project Managers to join their team to deliver this work and with a view to build, develop and grow. This is an excellent opportunity for PM's working for consultancies that want a new challenge, help grow a division alongside a senior team, and look back in a few years time at a tangible achievement. Experience working with Govt clients essential.
We want people who are under utilised and want a challenge and a genuine career path to Directorship. Social infrastructure, health and education is essential.
Your new role
This opportunity would see you work closely with 2 Executive Directors of the company across a range of sector projects, you will have the opportunity to be working with a range of clients including Tafes, Universities, Private Schools and Health organisations, major govt departments. You’ll be responsible for the front end delivery of major projects and therefore involved in development, stakeholder engagement, stakeholder management and project planning, through to delivery. Asset management, strategy, risk.
What you'll need to succeed
We’re looking to speak to Project Managers with 5+ years’ experience The ideal candidate MUST have worked for a recognised PM firm here in Victoria, have a strong background in ideally government projects $20m+.
Victorian based, outstanding stakeholder and communication skills. Demands by our client.
What you'll get in return
- Culture. This is the #1 focus for our client. Social environment
- Work with some of the best sector Directors in the business.
- Opportunity to become a Director.
- Friday drinks, 10am morning coffees, well-being days, monthly social events
- Learning and development program
- Generous leave options – opportunity to buy and sell leave, excellent maternity and paternity leave options
- Diversity - you’ll have the opportunity to move across different projects, work with a range of clients and in a variety of sectors
- Commitment to ‘corporate social responsibility’ – 3 or 4 times a year our client will arrange events where everyone gives back to the community
- Plenty of growth opportunities. This office is growing and therefore all staff have the opportunity to progress.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected] or call Stewart Peutherer on 0406624902
LHS 297508 #2416327