We are looking for a Project Manager with experience of Financial Crime | Regulatory & Governance
- A 4 year college degree or international equivalent, With Project Management Certification
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience as a Project Manager in the Financial Services industry
- Experience in the Financial Crime Prevention space, including BSA/AML and KYC
- Experience as a Project Lead or business analyst responsible for leading regulatory change/transformation initiatives
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including with Project, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Ability to gather, consolidate and synthesize information from various sources in order to gain consensus on proposed process change/transformation.
- Experience in working on large scale, cross functional implementation projects with multiple stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the regulatory environment impacting financial institutions in the financial crime space
- Outstanding organizational and motivational skills and the ability to think and act across functions
- Relevant certifications in project management
- First-rate analytical background and attention to detail, along with faultless planning and execution skills
Zone IT Solutions is an Australia based Recruitment Company. We specialize in Digital, ERP and larger IT Services. We offer flexible, efficient and collaborative solutions to any organization that requires IT, experts. Our agile, agnostic and flexible solutions will help you source the IT Expertise you need. Our delivery Offices are in Melbourne, Sydney, and India. If you are looking for new opportunities your profile at [email protected] or contact us at 0434189909
Also, follow our LinkedIn page for new job opportunities and more.
Zone IT Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and our recruitment process focuses on essential skills and abilities. We welcome applicants from a diverse range of backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities.