Seeking a Project Manager to responsible for delivering the services to support the technical management and maintenance of the system, including continuous enhancement to the system, customer liaison and financial/contract management.
The successful candidates will:
- Apply project management techniques to ensure project milestones are delivered
- Financial management of the whole of government fee for service
- Procurement and management of labour hire contracts
- Procurement and management of system related licenses
- Documenting, managing and reporting risks
- Providing complex advice and subject matter expertise in project management, agile methodology and stakeholder engagement
- Develop and manage positive and productive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver outcomes
- Working collaboratively with others and negotiating to ensure successful outcomes enabling services functions in the department
- Manage a small team to deliver outcomes and achieve results
- Minimum of a Baseline security clearance is required on commencement of contract.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven ability to successfully manage large scale, complex projects in an ICT environment, using a formal project management approach.
- Proven ability to plan and determine priorities, manage resources and to monitor and report progress to ensure deadlines and defined quality criteria are met.
- Demonstrated high level written, oral and interpersonal skills, including the ability to consult, liaise and negotiate with a diverse range of clients, management and staff.
- Demonstrated analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills and an ability to coordinate multiple tasks within agreed priorities, timeframes and accountabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and apply legislation, policies and frameworks.
- Qualifications in Project Management (e.g. PRINCE2/Agile), and an understanding of government procurement and contract management processes.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based or Offsite –12 Month Contract with 1 X 12 possible contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 30 May 2022
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett on 1300 944 936 for any further information.