Your new company
This reputable cabinet maker is a family owned business who have been operating for over 30 + years, they are based in the Northern suburbs and work across Melbourne. Their projects are predominantly office fit-outs including commercial kitchens and bathrooms, and they take a great amount of pride in their expert staff, and the incredible service they deliver.
Your new role
This Project Manager role has become available due to a company growth and re-structure. This is a prominent role within the organisation and you will be a key part of the management team. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Procurement of all trade subcontractor packages including preparation for scopes of work and tendering packages
- You will be working on and delivering multiple projects and manage communication with all parties involved including sub-contractors, staff and clients
- Must be able to deliver projects on time and within budget
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree/qualification or be trade qualified with previous CA or PM experience, you must be highly organised and able to track all jobs and deliver them within time and budget. Ideally, you will have:
- A portfolio of completed projects
- Experience as a CA or Project Manager within joinery/cabinetry
- Proven experience leading a team
- Scheduling and Time Management skills
- An understating of OH&S policies
What you'll get in return
For your expertise and hard work you will be rewarded with a generous salary package plus benefits, as well as the opportunity to be a part of an award-winning team. This is a permanent role that will offer a salary of up to $120k + Super, and you can be sure that you will be working in a great environment that promotes growth and career progression within.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected] or call us now on 0415229746.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2311172