Your new company
Hays are currently working with a well-known local business seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their growing team.
Your new role
As Project Manager you will be assisting the business through a large technical transformation, with a focus on technology lead business improvements. You will utilise your skills in stakeholder management and your understanding of project management lifecycles to ensure successful delivery and uptake of project changes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven knowledge of project management lifecycles, disciplines and procedures within regulated environments i.e. government, banking, finance
- Experience as a technical project manager, delivery lead or technical program lead with an understanding of Prince2, Scrum, Agile
- Effective communication and negotiation skills and an ability to work to project roadmaps and report status updates
- Previous experience working with cross functional technical teams across a large enterprise transformation projects will be highly regarded
What you'll get in return
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work with a local well-known business in Newcastle
- Work with likeminded, high performing professionals
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send an email through to [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2522197