Project Manager / Electrical Project Engineer
- Leading Power Equipment manufacturer
- Exciting scope across Australia and NZ
- Central Sydney position
About the Company:
Our client is a leading manufacturer of power equipment including power transformers, shunt reactors, switchgear and energy storage systems.
About the Role:
Manage multiple projects including cost management, project scheduling, document control, contract management including payment claims and contract variations, subcontract management on orders from Australia and New Zealand
Key responsibilities include:
- Project Manage multiple projects end-to-end.
- Collaborate and review with the senior manager bid stage cost estimates.
- Manage subcontractors’ offer validity and assist the procurement team to execute subcontracts.
- Coordinate with subcontractors to meet with project deadlines.
- Participate in design review, technical and construction site meetings.
- Provide reports on project progress.
- Resolve any on-site issues.
- Develop site compliance and process documents.
- Develop and maintain project records including technical clarifications and variations.
- Perform regular visits to customer sites and technology departments
- Minimize variation costs arising from undefined additional works of Subcontractors
Some of the skills & experience we are looking for include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience delivering high voltage electrical equipment (>66kV) projects
- Good understanding of high voltage equipment design, manufacturing, installation and testing
- Strong knowledge in project process from bid stage to completion.
- Proven experience handling Health, Safety, Environmental responsibilities.
- Good understanding of Australian Standards related to power equipment.
What’s on offer:
- Join a leading organisation in the power equipment sector
- Exciting scope and breadth across Australia and NZ.
- Staff position in Sydney
Click APPLY or contact Andy Marsland for a confidential discussion.
Email: mailto:[email protected]