Your new company
This major utilities provider is a highly desirable employer with centrally located offices and a diverse culture. They are engaged in a variety of crucial projects and as a result require a Project Manager to join their team for between 6 and 24 months.
Your new role
You'll be responsible for handling projects to modify and upgrade existing assets as well as new capital works projects. You'll deal with key stakeholders both internally and externally. You'll negotiate contracts, procure services, lead teams ensuring that projects are delivered effectively and to the required standards. You'll manage relationships, mitigate risks, and forecast project outcomes.
What you'll need to succeed
- Qualifications in either engineering or project management
- Solid background delivering projects in the civil/construction space
- Able to communicate effectively across all levels of the business
- Proactive and autonomous capabilities
- Water industry experience is favourable
What you'll get in return
- Great workplace environment
- Interesting workload
- Possible long term engagement
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Kevin Griffin for more information..
P: 08 9265 9105
E: [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2597965