- 6 month opportunity
- Government role
- CBD location
Project Manager role until end of June at this stage available with independent government agency
Your new company
This independent government agency is recruiting for a Project Manager to be responsible for overseeing a costing project. This organisation is renowned for driving results and promoting accountability and efficiency.
Your new role
You will be required to:
- prepare complex reports, technical correspondence and briefings
- undertake high level stakeholder engagement and negotiation
- manage procurement activities and processes
What you'll need to succeed
You will bring experience leading projects at EL1 level in government, plus
- excellent written communication skills, especially translating technical information for non technical audiences
- ability to comprehend technical scientific and/or legal subjects
- resilience to changing priorities and tight deadlines
What you'll get in return
You will earn a salary in line with EL1 grade plus super in a 6 month fixed term contract at this stage.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email your resume to [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508