- Great location in a rapidly growing local government area
- Join a supportive team environment as a Project Engineer
- 4 month contract position with the potential to transition to a permanent role
ABOUT THE COMPANY.
An exciting role has arisen with a highly recognised and reputable team in a Local Council in the Hunter Region. The main project focus for this team of includes varied civil infrastructure projects such as road, drainage, footpaths and bus shelter projects. This team is highly committed to delivering projects on time and at a high level of quality.
ABOUT THE POSITION.
As a Project Engineer you will be reporting to the Civil Projects Coordinator. You will assist in managing grant stimulus funding, cost estimates, monthly reporting, and assisting with any other relevant administration duties. You will also liaise with various stakeholders through the project stages and conduct site inspections.
- Management of grants and project funding
- Liaising with internal and external key stakeholders
- Implementation of progress and cost reporting
- Conducting of site inspections
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE.
- A degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Excellent leadership and management abilities
- Proven experience in a similar position ideally within Local Government
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
This team creates a positive and collaborative team environment in which you will continuously feel supported. With a high level of project exposure you will have the opportunity to further develop your technical knowledge and experience as well as enjoy employment stability.
- Join a highly committed and positive team environment
- Increase your experience through a strong pipeline of projects
- Healthy work-life balance due to flexible working arrangements
HOW TO APPLY.
Click 'Apply for this job' or contact Milica Keeley on (02) 9231 4999 for a confidential discussion.