- Interviewing NOW for confirmed WA project.
- Major project, long term opportunity.
- Growing business with great culture.
About the Organisation
A highly successful national construction business, they have a diversified service offering across transmission and distribution around Australia, in metropolitan and remote locations, above & below ground infrastructure.
About the Opportunity
With continued growth in WA, this is a newly created position to take charge of a recently awarded overhead transmission project.
We are seeking someone with extensive experience in transmission construction, specifically stringing 220kV -330kV overhead transmission lines.
This project will be working on a 3:1 FIFO roster in remote Western Australia.
- Demonstrable experience stringing transmission lines 220kV - 320kV
- 10+ years' relevant project exposure, working as a Linesman, Engineer, or related role.
- 3+ years' experience delivering transmission line projects as Project Manager.
- Ability to drive productivity onsite, while maintaining high safety standards.
- Demonstrable knowledge of relevant Safety and Quality requirements.
- Proficiency in managing project budget & schedule
- Effective leadership & management skills.
You will be working with a highly successful, still-growing transmission & distribution contractor, taking the lead of a key project in WA. You will enjoy a highly competitive salary package and the security of a long-term project.
Shortlisting will commence immediately, click apply now or please email your resume.
All communication and your resume are strictly confidential and will be kept completely private until we have discussed the role and you are comfortable to move forward with the opportunity.
To find out more details on this position or any other opportunities in the construction industry, please call Jordan on 08 9480 0479.
Senior Recruitment Advisor - WA