i-Link Research Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager – Field services to become part of the Operations team in Sydney.
The role is responsible for managing projects directly and to ensure smooth data collection and quality control procedures are maintained.
The candidate must have excellent attention to detail and with excellent analytical and organisational skills and the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
This is a great opportunity offering a competitive remuneration package including a generous bonus scheme directly linked to development growth and meeting specific KPI.
- Project management directly with clients
- Overseeing data quality and datafiles
- Approving survey scripting/programming
- Liaising with internal teams and external clients
- Reporting to management
- Maintain systems and processes to ISO 27001 & ISO 20252 Standards and ensures compliance to the standards. (training provided)
- Min 2 years’ Project Management in research / data
- Highly self-motivated and hard working with excellent communication skills
- Excellent English verbal and written proficiency is essential
- University / tertiary qualification
- Advanced SPSS skills
- Some experience with Q Statistics is preferred but not mandatory
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Excel/Word/PowerPoint
To apply for this position please send a cover letter addressing the criteria of the position, along with your resume