- South Melbourne location/ easily accessible
- Drive high quality clinical education and resource projects
- Permanent position
- Great opportunity to contribute to advancing health care in Australia
- Integrate the organisation's clinical work across the business
Is a well-established not-for-profit organisation based within the health sector. They have a working focus to improve health outcomes for people affected by a particular condition and need support. Not only do they work with industry professionals, they also work alongside consumer organisations and government departments.
About the role
As the Project Manager, you will play an important and active role in the planning, development and implementation of the organisation's strategic clinical agenda, which includes health professional engagement and education and the publication of the organisation's evidence based treatment guidelines. This is a full-time position reporting to Manager, Strategic Communications and Engagement and working closely with Program Manager, Education.
Duties and responsibilities
- Drive the planning, development, delivery, promotion and evaluation of comprehensive health professional programs including education and resource production
- Positive manager, supporting and motivating a small and high performing team
- Conduct research and analysis to assist in determining priorities for clinical education and resources action
- Plan, oversee and evaluate clinical education activities, in consultation with the clinical team
- Lead development and review of the treatment guidelines, information papers and related clinical resources with the support of the project team
- Identify, develop and deliver evidence-based health promotion projects working within timeframe and budget constraints
- Actively build partnerships that enhance dissemination of the clinical guidance and facilitate collaborative action
- Develop, manage, and evaluate stakeholder engagement opportunities, including consultation and reporting
- Work effectively with all internal and external project stakeholders, including medical expert panels, corporate sponsors, staff and suppliers
Skills and experience
- Experience with guidelines methodology and evidence-based medicine
- Demonstrated ability and experience in the design, delivery and evaluation of publications and education projects
- Proven strong interpersonal, negotiation, written and oral communication skills with a variety of audiences
- Experience in establishing partnerships with relevant organisations and facilitating collaborative action
- Experience working in the health sector and/or with health professionals
A tertiary qualification in health promotion, nursing, pharmacy or health sciences is a requirement of this position. Project management qualifications, understanding of research and evaluation methodologies, and experience and understanding of working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities and/or CALD communities will be highly desirable.
People enjoy working in this team because they are well supported by management and friendly colleagues. This is a positive values driven company that offers great work/life balance and makes a lasting difference in the community. This organisation is small but has a large presence in the market.
- Great working environment and benefits, including generous salary packaging
- Small supportive team
- Great location
Candidates that have had previous working experience within the health industry or NFP sectors will be highly regarded.