Project Manager for new project award in the Education sector. Project is valued at $25M and is located in Sydney North Shore, Head office is based in Sydney's CBD. Min 3 Years in the role of Project Manager, delivering Education projects of similar value.
Our client is a well know, privately owned, Australian construction company based near inner city Sydney. The company has established offices across Australia and specialise in the Retail, Governmental, Health & Aged care, Commercial, Education, Leisure & aquatic projects. The business has forged solid long-established client relationships and is proud of its high level of repeat business. The business believes strongly that the success they have experienced as a business over the years has largely be due to its people and therefore place high importance on developing, monitoring and empowering each employee.
The role would report directly into the Construction Manager, and will be responsible for the operations and personnel on the project on which they are based, ensuring all works are executed in accordance with the company’s procedures & processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Planning of project delivery, budget, HSE and target programme.
- Management of both clients and subcontractors
- Leadership, management and coordination of the full project team.
- Full control over all formal project documents.
- Detailed reporting throughout the projects life span on commercial and operational progress and challenges
To be successful in this role you would require:
- Related tertiary education
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in the role of a Project Manager successfully delivering projects of similar elk
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to problem-solving and respond appropriately to a range of project requirements
- Sound computer literacy covering Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge and experience with Jobpac would be an advantage
- Lucrative Salary package
- Clearly mapped out and tangible career progression
- Opportunity to work on some of Sydney’s most iconic projects
- Mentoring and strong project team support
- Family friendly work live balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jonathan MaGrath on +61 2 8292 2059