Who Are we?
As a world-leading provider of workplace technology, Ricoh is all about improving work life by providing better user experiences, optimised workflows, anytime anywhere collaboration, and digital infrastructure solutions.
At Ricoh, we harness the infinite potential of the collective imagination as our daily pursuit. Embracing a culture of openness, we welcome all ideas. Our purpose is to shape the future of work and the sustainability of our world and use its infinite potential to truly imagine change.
Is this the role for you?
We're looking for a Project Implementation Specialist to manage a project which involves setting up telemetry for the current activate device fleet (90000 devices) and get them enrolled with automated programs.
- Interacting with technical teams and business project stakeholders to translate business requirements into appropriate technology-related specifications (functional specifications).
- Working with the Business Intelligence (BI) team to use the existing performance data to improve the replenishment system.
- Liaising with major customer escalations pertaining to telemetry connectivity issues of fleet management systems.
- Creating project reports, capturing data that outlines cost savings, risk/issues, and on-going activities to provide an update to senior stakeholders.
- Involved in continuous process improvement to align workflows for Automation team.
To be successful in this role:
- Ability to communicate effectively and produce clear, accurate documentation
- Experience in remote customer support through email and phone support
- Good verbal and written communication ability
- Experience in data analysis, data mapping and transformation
- Strong computer skills with high proficiency in Excel (including experience with pivot tables, macros, lookups, VBA)
- Experience with manipulating and combining large, data sets from multiple sources utilising tools like Python
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to conceptualise, apply, analyse, synthesise and / or evaluate information
What we give back to you?
At Ricoh, we take pride in giving back for your contribution to our success. We offer a range of benefits including:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Purchased Leave Scheme
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Participation in our RedE recognition program
- Free income protection cover
- Wellness program
- Novated leasing