- 3 Month Contract, View to Extend!
- Rate up to $50 hour + Super!
- 3 days WFH and 1-2 days in the office, between 2 locations
- CBD Central & Olympic Park, Government Opportunity!
ABOUT YOU & THE DEPARTMENT- You are looking, or open for an opportunity to work in the Government legal and emergency service space, where you'll be given the chance to provide project support Project Managers, organise set up meetings and workshops. You'll also have the chance to attend high level critical committee meetings and arrange agendas and take comprehensive meeting minutes coordination and enjoy traveling between one site to another, to provide support as part of your duties.
You are a professional EA, seeking opportunity to get your foot into a Project Support role, where you bring your highly organised, professionally presented, thrive working in a diverse role where you'll provide executive support and meeting coordination, to set your career path.
You love the travel between locations and bring strong stakeholder management skills, team oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication (orally, written and presentational), You bring proven ability to be self-driven, results motivated person and come from Government background. If this sounds like you, KEEP READING!
Essential requirements must be met with demonstrated experience in:
- Come from Sate Government or Legal or Emergency Services industry;
- Must have secretariat experience;
- Taking quality minutes for high level meetings;
- Computer literacy- Strong knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Word;
- Skills in research and minute taking;
- Organisation and setting up meetings and workshops;
- Organisation of executive meetings including pre meeting agendas and post meeting minute coordination;
- Excellent filing skills both electronically and hard copies;
- Stakeholder liaison and professional presentation;
- Ability to work independently with professional communication skills and
- A fast learner, whose able to pick up systems and procedures quickly.
If you are keen in this opportunity, APPLY Now with your Resume reflecting the Essential Requirements. Only candidates who fulfil the essential requirements will be contacted for a phone interview, so HURRY NOW!
To apply for this role, please provide your resume in our preferred Word or PDF format no larger than 1MB and quote Job Reference: 18572.
For any queries regarding this or other roles, please phone Julie Redal on .
Thank you for your interest and we will be in touch with those candidates
that meet the position requirements and are an Australian Resident.
People from a diverse background are welcome to apply.
For a full listing of positions please visit www.ecareer.com.au
ecareer employment services
Level 10, 50 Margaret St, Sydney NSW 2000