Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding Consulting Organisation specialising in defence related contracts. They are currently searching for a technical engineering lead on an exciting and large acquisition program.
Your new role
As the Project Engineering Lead, you will work directly with the Director and Project Manager on the Program to support the contractual development and technical aspects to customer approvals. You will develop documentation such as Engineering Management Plans, Workforce Plans and Evaluation Master Plans in regards to Project Delivery. You will lead the technical development, provide functional input, and contribute to innovative solutions and continuous improvement.
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor Degree Qualifications in Engineering coupled with Engineering Procurement knowledge.
- Leadership experience ideally in a Defence Engineering Projects environment
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to engage and influence key stakeholders
- An understanding of the Defence Capabilities Lifecycle
- Ideally a current Australian Defence Clearance of NV1, or the ability to obtain one
What you'll get in return
You will join an excellent and secure organisation that offers growth opportunities and the chance to work across varying Defence Programs in the future.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this position and feel you have the skills described to be successful, click ‘apply now’ or for more information and a confidential discussion or to find out about more opportunities within the Defence Industry contact Vivian Cormier at Hays on 02 9249 2275 or email [email protected]
LHS 297508 #2440796