Eptec is a specialist engineering contractor in Asset Preservation and Rehabilitation. It has expertise in engineered solutions using resin technology to provide corrosion protection, concrete rehabilitation, glass reinforced plastics, water proofing’s & linings and thermal insulation. Eptec was founded as a family Company in 1997 and has grown to have strong presence in Defence, Oil and Gas, Rail, Water and Marine services.
Eptec is looking for Project Enginneers that fit the criteria and have the experience below.
- Liaising with Clients to resolve specification queries and anomalies
- All Technical procedures and ITPs to ensure all Quality, Safety, Environmental and Technical obligations are achieved and maintained.
- Liaison with Project Supervision to ensure that interface program requirements are achieved
- Manage Subcontractor Performance
- Procurement of material and equipment for specific specialised projects
- Material and Stock maintenance
- Notifying of Stock purchasing requirements
- Reporting of completed work
- Identification of labour requirements
- Identification of Plant and Equipment Requirements
- Scheduling/Programming of project
- Preparation and submission of Invoice to clients
- All applicants must hold a NACE® CIP 2 or 3 certification
- Minimum 2 years’ as a Project Engineer/QA/QC;
- Essential experience in protective coatings (ideally in marine);
- Preferred experience in glass reinforced plastics, concrete rehabilitation and insulation an advantage;
- Preferred experience in project systems, documentation and reporting.
To apply for this position please fill in the form on Eptec’s Employment page. Please attach a current Resume with Cover Letter outlining your availability, eligibility to work in Australia and choice of location for work within Australia.