WHAT WE DO
Calibre Group is a diversified Professional Services and Construction specialist. We provide a broad scope of engineering, consulting, construction, project delivery and management services, allowing Calibre to turn knowledge into value at every stage of the project lifecycle.
From the Pilbara to the Bowen Basin, Calibre has played a significant role in the success of mining in Australia for more than twenty years. From large-scale design and construction of new mines to machinery overhauls, we have assisted some of the world’s leading mining and resource companies achieve successful operations.
We are growing, grow with us!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Project Engineer you will provide high level technical support to design and ensure project needs are met for a Gold Mine Project.
You will also be responsible for:
- Developing scopes of work for Design and Construct style packages for building works, SMP Construction packages associated with NPI facilities, Process Plant Brownfields work scope, Underground SMP packages etc.
- Input in developing commercial terms and conditions associated with Tender Packages
- Developing tender packages, liaise with stakeholders, and participate with tender evaluations
- Input in developing Project schedules
- Input in developing construction strategies
WHO YOU ARE
As a Project Engineer you will have excellent communication and enjoy working in a fast-paced project environment. Reporting to the Project Manager based in Sydney, you will also have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- 4-8 years' experience in a similar position within the mining & minerals industry.
- Experience working on a number different mining / resource infrastructure projects ideally in Gold Mining and Hard Rock.
- Strong design capability.
- High attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills.
We provide a diverse and inclusive work environment and as our most valuable asset we invest in our employees’ personal and professional growth. We provide a range of benefits including;
- Ongoing professional development, on the job training and study support
- Leadership and mentoring programs
- Paid parental leave
- Purchased leave
- Salary continuance insurance
- Professional memberships and subscriptions
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Generous employee referral incentives
- A host of health and wellbeing benefits
If you’re looking to join a well-respected organisation that offers the best of both worlds - diverse project experience found in a big firm, with the personalised and team-focused approach of a mid-size consultancy, we would love to hear from you. For a confidential discussion, please email Jesse Klaus at [email protected]