One of APAC’s most successful and largest privately owned, independent Project management consultancies. Working across some of Australia’s most challenging social infrastructure and private development projects you will gain exposure to some of the industries top professionals.
You will be joining the business as a Project Director heading up major projects in the social infrastructure sector. Initial project will be delivering a complex, stakeholder rich tertiary education project.
Being the client’s main point of contact typical responsibilities will include:
- Due diligence and feasibility reviews.
- Preparation of the project brief.
- Consultant team appointments.
- Recommending procurement strategies and various contract types.
- Contract Administration.
- Full client interface & stakeholder management.
- Overseeing cost, schedule and quality.
- Account management and continued business development.
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic business where you will gain real exposure to challenging projects shaping Australia’s social infrastructure. Being a privately-owned business the culture is one of innovation and inclusiveness where there are ample opportunities for progression.
If the above sounds of interest, please click “apply.