Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
As part of the Broadspectrum Group, Broadspectrum Property integrates core property and facilities management services alongside specialist services.
Leveraging the pedigree and expertise of the Broadspectrum organisation with over 20,000 professional people located across Australia and more than 80,000 globally, Broadspectrum Property delivers a truly seamless corporate real estate solution.
To support our rapid growth we are seeking to engage dynamic and experienced property and facilities management professionals to join our market leading team across Australia.
About the role
Based out of the office in Forrest ACT and reporting to the Senior Project Manager – Project Coordinator, responsibilities include working closely with our project managers and Senior Project Managers to prepare comprehensive action plans including resources, timeframes and budgets for projects.
Key responsibilities: ( But not limited to )
You will perform various coordinating tasks such as:
- Preparation and monitoring of project plans
- Costs schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Organising and participating in stakeholder meetings and other administrative duties including, processing invoices and variation costs
- Drive a culture of delivering exceptional customer, client and shareholder value
- Actively participate in the Performance and Development Review process
- Coordinate and support monthly Project Control Group (PCG) meetings for each project
- Liaise with Senior Project Manager to identify talent acquisitions and employee retention processes
- Communicate budget variances to the Senior Project Manager and clients
- Review program of works, assist with the development of resourcing plans and ensure resources are used efficiently and productivity is maximised
- Liaise with key management personnel to formulate project management plan addressing Scope, HSE and Quality outcomes, for approval by Senior Project Manager
Skills & Experience:
- A strong sense of accountability and responsibility
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management as you will be working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong client-facing communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Suite (Work, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- PRINCE2 certification will be highly regarded. (However, this is not a requirement)
- An ability to manage pressure and maintain a high level of energy
- A high level of motivation and commitment to improve work practices, systems and procedures.
- Flexible attitude to working hours to meet demand.
- Happy to travel if needed for business
MUST BE Australian Citizen - (For the baseline security clearance)
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.
Position Reference Number: 106075